Estelle is a senior associate solicitor working in the firm's corporate recovery team.
Estelle is a highly regarded lawyer working within our corporate recovery and insolvency team. Estelle specializes in both contentious and non-contentious corporate and personal insolvency work in Yorkshire and the North of England.
“I really enjoy working closely with my clients and my area of expertise include advising on all aspects of administrations, liquidations, director disqualification, voluntary arrangements and bankruptcy.
- 1996 The University of Warwick, BA Hons
- 1999 Spent four months working for Mallesons Stephen Jaques in Sydney as a paralegal
- 2001 College of Law (Chester), Post Graduate Diploma in Law: Commendation, Legal Practice Course: Distinction
- 2002 Joined Clarion as a Trainee Solicitor
- 2004 Qualified at Clarion as an Assistant Solicitor
- 2006 Became an Associate Solicitor at Clarion
- 2013 Became a Senior Associate at Clarion