As we get closer to 29 March 2019, or “B Day”, more and more unanticipated conseque…
"Approachable, contactable, hard-working and practical, and has great attention to detail." (Chambers UK)
In a landmark ruling of the Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU) this morning, it has been …
Esther heads up our highly regarded intellectual property team and works with clients both in the UK and internationally across all contentious and non-contentious intellectual property issues, including patents, trade marks, designs, passing off and confidential information.
If you have a question for Esther please drop her an email - email@example.com.
“The protection of new ideas and methods, and the routes of products to market and stewardship of established brands for me is really satisfying and I enjoy being part of the process to guide, protect and support clients and their businesses through their acknowledged creativity.
“Pragmatic and market savvy, there is no substitute for a keen commercial approach, establishing early on what the best outcome would be for my client and working hard to achieve just that – an out of court settlement or court proceedings if required. Firm and well informed, I have been involved in two leading patent cases in the Court of Appeal. I work with trade mark attorneys on litigation and advise high profile UK and international brands, working closely with our in-house counsel initiative."
- 1996 University of Sheffield, Awarded first class Law degree, Law Society award for the Legal Practice Course
- 1998 Bristol University, Postgraduate diploma in Intellectual Property Law
- 2002 Qualified with major international law firm
- 2010 Joined Clarion as senior associate
- 2013 Invited to become a partner at Clarion
- 2017 Promoted to Head of Intellectual Property
Commercially minded and robustChambers UK