The global pandemic has caused major disruption in many industries, but perhaps none more so than in…
2018 was a particularly challenging year for high street businesses caught in a perfect storm of inc…
"Clients that I have acted for include WM Morrison Supermarkets Plc, Saudi Arabian Airlines, Shell Pension Fund, Accenture, Santander, Lloyds, the University of Oxford, the Ogden Group and Greenwoods Menswear.
"I aim to take a straightforward and pragmatic approach to transactions. Working closely with my client, I remain focused on securing its key objectives as efficiently as possible."
- 1998 University of Leeds - LLB (Hons) International History and Politics Degree
- 2001 College of Law, York – Common Professional Exam and Legal Practice Course
- 2003 Allen & Overy, London – trained and qualified as solicitor
- 2004 Field Fisher Waterhouse, London – associate solicitor in commercial property department
- 2010 Gordons, Leeds – partner in commercial property department
- 2016 Clarion – partner in commercial property department
Ben Lamb is really commercial, quick and efficient at getting deals over the line.Legal 500 2019
Ben Lamb, who is ‘a dedicated and thorough lawyer who has a brilliant work ethic.’Legal 500 2018