2018 was a particularly challenging year for high street businesses caught in a perfect storm of inc…
From CVA to CVZ, everything you need to know about Company Voluntary Arrangements but were too afraid to ask...
If it feels like you’ve been hearing a lot about Company Voluntary Arrangements (CVAs) in the …
"Clients that I have acted for include WM Morrison Supermarkets Plc, Saudi Arabian Airlines, Shell Pension Fund, Accenture, Santander, Lloyds, the University of Oxford, the Ogden Group and Greenwoods Menswear.
"I aim to take a straightforward and pragmatic approach to transactions. Working closely with my client, I remain focused on securing its key objectives as efficiently as possible."
- 1998 University of Leeds - LLB (Hons) International History and Politics Degree
- 2001 College of Law, York – Common Professional Exam and Legal Practice Course
- 2003 Allen & Overy, London – trained and qualified as solicitor
- 2004 Field Fisher Waterhouse, London – associate solicitor in commercial property department
- 2010 Gordons, Leeds – partner in commercial property department
- 2016 Clarion – partner in commercial property department
Ben Lamb, who is ‘a dedicated and thorough lawyer who has a brilliant work ethic.’Legal 500 2018