In England and Wales it is estimated that around 25% of all commercial properties have an energy eff…
"Clients that I have acted for include WM Morrison Supermarkets Plc, Saudi Arabian Airlines, Shell Pension Fund, Accenture, Santander, Lloyds, the University of Oxford, the Ogden Group and Greenwoods Menswear.
"I aim to take a straightforward and pragmatic approach to transactions. Working closely with my client, I remain focused on securing its key objectives as efficiently as possible."
- 1998 University of Leeds - LLB (Hons) International History and Politics Degree
- 2001 College of Law, York – Common Professional Exam and Legal Practice Course
- 2003 Allen & Overy, London – trained and qualified as solicitor
- 2004 Field Fisher Waterhouse, London – associate solicitor in commercial property department
- 2010 Gordons, Leeds – partner in commercial property department
- 2016 Clarion – partner in commercial property department