Clients he has acted for include DuPont, Greencore Group, Next, R&R Ice Cream, SPX Corporation, Trina Solar, Equitix and John Laing.
He has particular sector expertise in manufacturing, chemicals, retail, wind and solar.
As a legal director in Clarion’s corporate team, Tony is highly rated with extensive experience advising on a broad range of corporate transactions in particular domestic and international M&A, public company takeovers and fundraisings, group reorganisations and joint ventures.
If you have any questions for Tony please drop him an email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
He has spoken at seminars on corporate matters in particular M&A, public company takeovers, corporate governance and disclosure obligations for listed companies.
“I really enjoy being part of the client’s team, taking time to understand a client’s business, getting to know them, what their objectives are and what really matters to them.
Through building these long term relationships I am able to take a proactive approach, anticipate major issues likely to be encountered on a transaction, plan ahead with the client and provide pragmatic solutions.
I always aim to be a trusted advisor delivering high quality legal advice which is straightforward and business-focussed.”
- 1981 Nottingham University, LLB
- 1985 Chester College of Law, Law Society finals
- 1985 Trained and qualified into Eversheds corporate team
- 1987-2013 Principal associate, Eversheds (Leeds office)
- 2013-2016 Managing associate, Addleshaw Goddard (infrastructure, projects and energy team-Leeds office)
- 2016 Joined Clarion, as a legal director.