The law surrounding internet cookies has become increasingly complex due to some intervention from E…
Fiona is a Legal Director in the commercial team.
Fiona advises clients of all sizes in the public and private sector.
“To be an effective and trusted legal adviser I believe it is essential to understand a client’s business and market combined with a firm grasp of their business needs and concerns.
“I like to work closely with my wide range of clients to ensure they secure a fast commercial deal, and help them to realise their commercial potential.
My areas of expertise include the drafting and negotiation of contracts such as; supply contracts, purchase agreements, terms and conditions of business, agency agreements and to the preparation of more bespoke commercial contracts.
"Having recently been seconded to a PLC I am also very happy working with in-house legal teams and am only too aware of the pressures often associated with in house work."
- 2001 University of Aberdeen Law Degree with Honours (2:1)
- 2002 University of Aberdeen Diploma in legal Practice
- 2005 Qualified as a solicitor (in Scotland) with Wright Johnston and Mackenzie LLP
- 2007 joined Harper Macleod LLP
- 2011 Joined Clarion
- 2014 Promoted to Senior Associate
- 2018 Promoted to Legal Director