"Having worked as a paralegal whilst completing my LPC part time I am excited to have moved into the commercial property sector, working with dedicated and inspiring solicitors. Facing new challenges on a daily basis helps build not only a wide range of experience, but also provides a stimulating role, and I look forward to assisting each client on their journey."
- 2009 Graduated Leeds University with a BA in European Union Studies with Law
- 2010 Worked part time in Citizens Advice Bureau as Trainee Debt Advisor
- 2011 Completed the GDL at BPP Law School, Leeds
- 2011 Litigation Executive at Minster Law
- 2013 Completed the LPC at College of Law, Manchester.
- 2016 Qualified as Associate at Clarion in the property team