Please read the latest employment news bulletin
Topics covered this month include:
- Rest breaks: Does a security guard remaining on call during his rest breaks contravene the Working Time Regulations?
- Agents and Discrimination: Can agents of an organisation make it vicariously liable for acts of discrimination under the Employment Equality (Religion or Belief) Regulations 2003, even though they have not been authorised by the principal to discriminate?
- What is a reasonable adjustment?
- References: Employers can incur liability if they fail to give an accurate reference about an ex-employee; but what should they do when new allegations come to light after employment?
- Conditional notice of dismissal - when does termination take place?
- How user friendly does the Tribunal have to be?
To read the bulletin in full please click here.
If you would like to subscribe to our monthly employment law bulletin please email email@example.com.