In the last few months the Clarion corporate team has continued to deliver deals for its clients and just a few are outlined below.
Innovative, experienced and commercially savvy, our team is built around core principles of extensive expertise, a clarity of approach and quality of service.
The expanding corporate team has continued to grow its share in the regional corporate finance market over the last 12 months competing toe to toe with national and international practices, and obtaining significant client wins.
Cross border issues, and complex commercial and intellectual property work are an increasingly important part of the practice portfolio. The team has worked on corporate issues across multiple jurisdictions including joint ventures in North and South America, the Middle East and numerous cross-border transactions in Europe.
If you have any deal opportunities you would like to discuss with the team please contact Richard Moran or Jonathan SImms in the first instance, their details are below.
"The communication is extremely good - it's the right balance to ensure you are aware of the progress. Additionally, when we hit problems, the advice is very commercial." (Chambers UK 2015)
The Team “punches above its weight” (Legal 500 2014)
The team is “characterised by its excellent business acumen and responsiveness” (Chambers UK 2014)
- Acting for the management of Just Trays Limited in secondary MBO backed by Maven Capital.
- Acting for Communisis on the acquisition of Public Creative Limited.
- Acting for Epta S.p.A/George Barker on the acquisition of Cold Service Group Limited.
- Acting for the shareholders on the sale of Servatech Limited.
- Acting for Home Marketing Group on the acquisition of various agencies.
- Acting for the Bulmer & Lumb Group in its joint venture with Shandong Rui in respect of the Taylor and Lodge business.
- Acting for Acropolis Hotels on the sale of Cedar Court Grand Hotel, York.
- Acting for MyCSP Trustee Company Limited during the acquisition of a controlling share by Equiniti.
Your Key Contacts
Richard Moran, Head of Business Services
“Richard Moran is ‘absolutely first-class’.” (Legal 500)
“A highly experienced business savvy lawyer who is able to think outside the box.”
(Chambers & Partners UK)
Call: 0113 222 3212 / 07825 635 211
Jonathan Simms, Partner
“Jonathan Simms ‘Always delivers…’.” (Legal 500)
Call: 0113 336 3387 / 07825 635 213