In a rapidly changing legal environment, it’s key for all businesses to stay up to date with the most recent developments in Employment Law.
In this complimentary breakfast masterclass, Employment Partner, Sarah Tahamtani and Legal Director, Deborah Warren, will update you on the most important changes in Employment Law and a look at what’s on the horizon in an unsettled economic and political climate.
In this session we will cover:
- key case law developments;
- proposed changes to legislation;
- subjects to be mindful of longer-term (e.g. consultation on dealing with harassment in the workplace and ethnicity pay gap reporting);
- what to expect arising out of the Government’s ‘Good Work Plan’; and
- up to date Employment Tribunal statistics and trends.
The session will provide:
- practical guidance and actions to take away;
- an opportunity to network with peers; and
- use of the Clarion Employment Team as a sounding board before or after the seminar.
This session is suitable for anyone in management and all HR professionals.
When? Thursday 24 October 2019
Where? Elizabeth House, 13-19 Queen Street, Leeds LS1 2TW
8:30am Registration, networking & breakfast
9.00am Seminar to start
10.30am Seminar to finish and networking
To reserve your place or if you have any questions regarding the event please contact Laura Courbet on 0113 336 3348 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org