We believe that every business can, and should, play an active and valuable role in supporting the local community in which it works, bringing tangible personal development and other benefits we can all enjoy. More details can be found here.
We also believe that supporting the Clarion community within the office is equally as important as helping our community outside of it. We care about our employees and take the responsibility of helping them balance their professional obligations with their personal lives very seriously.
- Flexible working/remote working - This helps improve employees’ work-life balance, as well as their health and happiness. It can also boost productivity, by increasing engagement and motivation.
- Wellbeing month - To kickstart the New Year in the most positive way possible, Clarion runs a well-being month in January, filled with events designed to help employees improve their physical and mental health.
- Lean Lunch, massages and yoga classes, employee support hub - Access to nutritional sessions and healthy lunches; exercise classes and relaxation techniques and educational and motivational resources, centralised in an easy-to-access online location helps employees handle their work-life balance.
- Mental Health First Aiders - We have four employees trained to approach and assist anyone struggling with their mental health.
- Pedometer Challenge - We challenged employees to count their steps over a number of weeks, with prizes given out along the way, including to the teams that achieve the most steps. By making it a team activity we encouraged collaboration, as well as pushing employees to take more exercise by inspiring their competitive sides – easily done where lawyers are concerned!
- Various wellbeing and resilience training e.g. mental health strength toolkit etc... - We regularly offer training initiatives to help employees handle the stress and challenges of their jobs, as well as deal with any of the difficulties life may throw at them in their personal lives.