We wanted to end the year by letting you know about our new monthly newsletter that we will be launching in 2016. In each issue we will be sharing: * Hot off the press topics * Practical tips * Watch this space notifications!
We do hope that you will find our newsletter helpful and informative and we welcome your views regarding what content you would like us to feature.
2015 has been a busy year which has resulted in us growing to a team of 9 Costs specialists. We have a wealth of knowledge in Civil and Commercial Costs, Costs Budgeting and Court of Protection Costs and look forward to sharing our tips and experience with you next year.
We also have an exciting programme of seminars planned for 2016. In addition to our annual costs and litigation funding conference we are working on a series of master classes, with entertaining and interesting speakers. Details will follow in our future newsletters so watch this space!
If there are any specific topics you would like us to cover then please do let us know.
To end the year with a festive bang, we would like to share with you our ’12 Tweets of Christmas’...
- Incurred Costs – Shifting Change
- CFA and Assignment in Jones v Spire Healthcare – Appeal set for 16 December 2015
- The Changing Face of Costs
- Legal Costs just got even more complicated…
- New deadlines for filing Costs Budgets
- The date from which interest on costs runs
- Fixed Costs in Clinical Negligence Claims – Yes or No?
- Should the courts be able to interfere with Costs ? Budgets which have been agreed between the parties?
- Part 36 – a Technical Guide
- An Early Christmas Present
- Five Gold Rings!
- Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from the Costs team at Clarion!
Disclaimer: Anything posted on this blog is for general information only and is not intended to provide legal advice on any general or specific matter. Please refer to our terms and conditions for further information. Please contact the author of the blog if you would like to discuss the issues raised.