In the current climate, a period of economic uncertainty and potential instability lies ahead.
None of us know what the financial landscape may look like over the next 12 months. Many organisations are already taking steps to prepare and adapt for the future, through restructuring their workforce.
Restructuring may involve relocation or closure of a department, or a whole site, relocation, redundancies and/or collective consultation. We understand the delicate balance of these processes – legally, financially, and practically.
Settlement Agreements can provide an effective solution, particularly where there is a high volume of employee departures, a willingness to provide compensation and a desire for a quicker, clean brexit.
How we can help
We have significant experience of providing the obligatory independent legal advice to employees who leave under a Settlement Agreement. We can partner with you and your existing legal advisors to make the process as painless, efficient and integrated as possible. You and your legal team would prepare the Settlement Agreements and direct employees to Clarion exclusively for this advice. All agreements would be based on an agreed template for increased efficiency.
You would receive from us:
- Control – you deal with only one additional legal provider.
- Flexible costs – we can offer a fixed price per employee or agreed day rates, to suit.
- Reduced spend – on your overall contribution to employees’ legal costs.
- Project management – we provide end-to-end support from scheduling employee appointments through to concluding paperwork.
- Our attendance – we can advise employees by telephone or Skype etc..., to suit.
- Collaborative working – to overcome any issues that may arise with any employee’s settlement agreement.
- Reliable reporting – we will regularly update you on employee uptake and timings.
- Minimal paperwork – we can raise a single invoice covering all employees advised.
Get in touch
If you are considering volume settlement agreements and need a specialist to provide independent legal advice to employees, please don’t hesitate to contact us - or all us on 0113 246 0622. We would be delighted to talk to you and share our experience of delivering this type of project.
Disclaimer: Anything posted on this blog is for general information only and is not intended to provide legal advice on any general or specific matter. Please refer to our terms and conditions for further information. Please contact the author of the blog if you would like to discuss the issues raised.